Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Quick note ... Whining, OK!?!

We.want.our.stuff!

When last seen, it was leaving Gearhart on January 11, 2013 ... this just before we closed the doors!  You can't SEE all the "good shit", BUT we want it ... NOW!  

Roy wants his hammers and his sawsall & his pans ... I am sure he wants it all, but that is what I am hearing, daily, repeatedly.  I want beds, sheets and our pillows!  Oh, and the bikes, and the chairs, and the toilet brush and the ...................................................!  We were told "mid-week" ... it is 9:47 on Wednesday night ... mid-week es pasado!  

I keep telling myself, Tenga Paz,

K

2 comments:

  1. You've gone a very long while without whining! I'm impressed ;-)

    I'm also assuming you haven't received all the good s**t since we haven't heard about that.

    So my question is... What fun/trouble have you found to occupy yourselves in the interim?

    ReplyDelete
  2. And who was your sixth grade teacher at CRR?

    ReplyDelete