Saturday, December 29, 2012

Packing and "Manifesting"

Please tell me I am not alone in that I HATE moving!  If moving isn't bad enough by itself, this is the first time I've ever done it where everything, I mean everything, has to go on a manifest.  So, today was packing more boxes, labeling them, numbering them, logging them on the manifest and, well, that's about it!  Too tired to take any photos of them tonight, but as time goes on, will maybe do that!  The pic below is from the "Sample" sent by the shipper ... MINE is MUCH neater <wink>



Fun Stuff, this!
Pura Vida, Kathleen

2 comments:

  1. At least you don't have to list by individual item... "Tool chest" covers a multitude of sins, er, items :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. But EVERYTHING with a plug on the end has to be listed ... Description, brand, model, serial number and date purchased! Boy, do we ever have a LOT of plug-in-able stuff!

    ReplyDelete